Thursday, December 3, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 22

The next day you were quite happy, and very satisfied. Pein made you experience the most unimaginable pleasure that you never thought was possible.


I'm gonna have to do that again sometime. You thought to yourself with a smile growing on your lips as you walk into the main room to be greeted by Hidan in way no girl ever wants to be greeted.


"OH PEIN!!!!" Hidan yelled as soon as you walked into the room.


You immediatly turned pink.


"Uh, ha-ha-ha, w-what are you talking about Hidan?" You spat out trying to hide your rosy cheeks.


"Don't play dumb, We all know what you did, or more so we all heard what you did." Hidan said with a small chuckle.


You got angry at his statement.

"You know what? You're right, I won't play dumb. Yes me and Pein made incredible love last night, and part of today!" You nearly yelled. "And it was incredible, he actually knows how to make a girl happy! Unlike another man I know, who only wishes he could do what I did last night with Ukisaki." You finished with a smirk.

"Wha-I-I-don't k-know wha-you-" Hidan studdered. "Ah just shut it!" Hidan yelled and walked past you.

"Where you going?" You asked sarcastically.

"If you must know Ukisaki's room." Hidan said and walked off.

You just smiled to yourself. You loved how Hidan was acting and you loved making fun of him.

~Hidan's P.O.V~
What the hell? Why is he in here?
~~~~
"Yo Itachi!" Hidan yelled angrily looking at how close Itachi was to Uki.

"Hn?" Itachi asked slighty tilting his head to look at the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing that close to Ukisaki?" Hidan asked still yelling.

Ukisaki blushed, she loved the fact that Hidan was jealous. Itachi never answered him.

"I said what the fuck do you think you're doing that close to Ukisaki?" Hidan yelled once again.

"I don't know. Couldn't help myself." Itachi said as he got up and walked to the door and walked past Hidan.

Hidan turned his head to watch Itachi leave.

"Uhm, Hidan?" Uki said making Hidan turn his head quickly to look at her.

"WHAT?!?" Hidan yelled.

"I-uhm, I..." Uki started trying to hold back the tears.

Hidan noticed and regret took over his entire body."

Oh Uki I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." Hidan said quickly running over and sitting down next to Uki on their bed.

"Are you okay? Please don't cry. I'm not good with tears." Hidan admitted doing his best to calm her.

"Just don't worry about it, I need to go make a sacrifice..." Uki said as she got up from off the bed and walked to the door.

"Oh and don't worry Hidan, I'm not mad at you." She finished and walked out.

Hidan was left alone on the bed thinking about the beautiful Ukisaki and wondered if he really wanted her or if it was just lust.

It has to be love. Hidan thought to himself. I've felt lust for a lot of women I've met, but I want more from her...I want her respect. Hidan thought as he layed down on their bed. Two hours later Ukisaki returned covered in blood. She walked into the room and found Hidan exactly where she left him, only this time he was laying down. He wasn't asleep, but it looked like he was day-dreaming. Ukisaki walked past him and stood at the entrance to the bathroom door, only a few feet away from the bed where Hidan was laying, without saying a word to him as she walked by, though she did break him out of his trance when he glanced over at her and saw her covered in blood as she walked by.

"You know, women covered in blood turn me on." Hidan said with a wide grin.

"Haha, and you're telling me this why?" Ukisaki said as she took off her Akatsuki cloak and layed it on the floor so she could wash it later.

"Take the rest off." Hidan said quite seriously.

"Haha wha-?" Ukisaki started only to be cut off by Hidan grabbing her by the waist and pulling her towards him on the bed.

Ukisaki didn't see Hidan sit up, she was too busy focusing on the blood that covered her hot and sweaty body.

"Hidan!" Uki yelled in shock.

Hidan brushed his lips against hers but didn't fully give her what she secretely wanted, a kiss. He let go of her, which made her fall back. She caught herself and stood there in shock.

"Go take a shower." Hidan said as he got off the bed and left the room.

Ukisaki did as she was told and finished getting undressed and got into the shower and washed off the blood and sweat.

Did he? Did I? Are we? Do I want to? Yes I do? No I don't? His nice body? Same religion? I-I don't know what I want. Uki thought to herself while washing her smooth legs.Hidan wandered the halls lost in thought until an all to familiar voice brought him back to reality.

"Tobi didn't hear scary moan-noise-thing, does that mean that Hidan didn't get to play a fun game?" Tobi asked happily.

"Jashin, why me!?! Tobi SHUT UP!" Hidan yelled as he pushed past Tobi rolling his eyes.

That boy's an idiot. Hidan thought to himself, as he walked off returning to his thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. wow your stories are great, i've recently got into lemons, but ur story is very good, i hope this isnt the last chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it 🙌, please make more.

    ReplyDelete