Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 15

~INFO~
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.
~~~~

~Pein's P.O.V~
I woke up early the next morning with chills, the same way I had fallen asleep the night before. I have been thinking about Saffron way to much. Why though? I just feel like I need to keep her safe. Luckily for her she wont be sent out on many missions since I'm her partner and stuck here most of the time. Well at least she's safe. Konan couldn't be right, could she? I even told myself I wouldn't let her get to me! But when she ran off and I found her I was so scared something had happened to her. I hate this feeling.
~~~~

"Ugh...mmm...ahh." You moaned loudly not wanting for the day to start just yet, you loved your sleep.

"Haha, who're you dreaming about?"

"What if I said you?" You asked Pein looking up at him playfully. Seeing that he was fully awake and sitting on the side of the bed in just his black boxers. -hot

"Well then..." Pein said laughing looking back down at you.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Great." You said smiling.

"You?"

"Let's just say it was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time." Pein answered.

"Awh, that's good." You said fully unaware that it was because of you.

"Yeah."

"Ugh! I probably look like crap. I always do in the morning." You ducked underneath the covers.

"No." Pein said softly removing the covers.

"Bleh!"

"Haha, really you don't. But I'm gonna go take a shower." Pein said.

"Ok, sweetie." You said then sat up and streched with a loud yawn.

Pein smiled at you softly, loving what you just called him.

~Saffron's P.O.V~
Did I just call him sweetie?
~~~~

You stayed in bed for a while longer till you realized you had to pee, you quickly got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom, only to remember that Pein-sama was occupying the bathroom. You hurried to Hidan's room. Knowing he was probably up praying. Hidan's the only other person with a bathroom. You ran into his room not even knocking and ran into his bathroom. You went to the bathroom, apologizing to Hidan on your way out. You walk into the main room and turned on the T.V. Itachi walks in and takes a seat next to you, joining you in the television program.

"OMG! Itachi did you know that if you watch to much T.V. you'll go stupid!?" You yelled at him.

"Omg?"

"Yes. Oh my gosh." You answered.

"Yes I knew that, to bad for you something already beat the T.V. to it." Itachi said.

"Really Itachi? Really? Like seriously?" You asked glaring at him. "Haha you're so funny. I'm not stupid." You said sticking your tongue out at him.

Itachi just smiled. You left Itachi to watch T.V. on his own. You walked back into your room hoping Pein was still in there, you wanted to spend some more time with him. You walk in and see Pein standing in the bathroom doorway with a towel around his waist, drying off his hair. -hot

"Hey." He said calmly as he continued to dry off his hair with the red towel.

"Hi." You said nervously and softly, trying to keep your eyes from wandering.

Pein noticed and smiled.

"I'll let you get dressed." You said not caring if your eyes wandered anymore.

"Alright." Pein replied.

"Bye Leader-sama." You said as you started walking to the door.

"You know what? I changed my mind. Call me Pein, but only you." Pein answered.

You noticed Pein's towel around his waist had dropped extremely low, and extremely close to something you wanted to see. You finally snapped back to reality after gawking at him for about thirty seconds.

"Okay, good 'cause thats what I was doing all along." You replied.

Pein laughed as you walked out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment