Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 17

~INFO~
I hope you like it.
~~~~

Okay so for this chapter I'm introducing a new character. Her name is Ukisaki (you-key-saki). Don't be a hater, and no she's not going to try and take Pein from Saffron, she has her eye's on a certain someone else. (Oh and btw this is probably going to be the worst chapter in the whole story, I was really tired when I wrote this, so I made it super short and straight to the point with little or no action or drama, and I tried to hurry up and get this chapter up for you all. So I wrote it super fast. So cut me a little credit guys. I'm so sorry if it's terrible guys. I promise Chapter 18 will be good.)


Ukisaki: Has orange hair and blue eyes. A very pretty girl. Her background is unknown. She's very sarcastic and a spaz. I have a feeling you're gonna like her.




~~~~

"Pein just come with me on this one!" You whined.

"No, I'm busy."

"So! C'mon, pleeeeasseeee!'

"Saffron, I said no. Take Zetsu or something." Pein answered annoyed.

"Fine. That just proves that you don't care about me." You said as you walked out of the room.

"Now Saffron you know that's not tru-"

You slammed the door shut cutting Pein off in the middle of his sentence.

~Pein's P.O.V~
This is harder than I thought.
~~~~

"You almost ready Zetsu?" You called from outside of his door.

"Yes." You heard him say. Probably his white side, since his black side was always so negative.

Zetsu opened his door and stepped out. You and Zetsu were walking down the hallway carrying on a three way conversation. You both heard someone yell something from behind you. You recognized the voice.

"Be carful you guys, Zetsu take good care of her!" Pein yelled from down the hall.

Zetsu nodded, you didn't even turn around, you threw your hand in the air to say 'yeah whatever' then put your hand back down and kept walking.

~Pein's P.O.V~
Fuck, even when she ignores me she's hot as hell. Beautiful and perfect. I have to make her my own. And soon.
~~~~

You and Zetsu were on a mission to find another young girl for the Akatsuki.

"What's her name?" You ask.

"Ukisaki." Zetsu replied.

"That means 'The Blessed' right?" You asked reffering to her name.

"Yes." Zetsu's black side answered.

"Awh how pretty."

"Pein's picking out all of the pretty ladies, I wonder which one he really wants." Zetsu's black side continued. "Shut up." His white side said.

You shot Zetsu the nastiest look possible.

"Shut up." You said pissed.

Zetsu's black side just chuckled.

You spotted her sitting alone on a rock looking up at the sky.

~Saffron's P.O.V~
Awh, she's gorgeous.
~~~~

You told Zetsu to wait there while you approached her. You walked up to her slowly. She sensed you and turned around with a huge smile on her face, which made you confused.

"AKATSUKI!!!!!" She screamed. She ran up to you and gave you the biggest hug possible. "Thank Jashin you're here! Now get me out of this hell hole!"

"Jashin?" You questioned. "Wait you worship Jashin too?" You asked.

"Yeah, why? Do you know someone else that does?" She asked.

"Yes, he's quite a loud mouth." You answered.

"HE?!?" She yelled. "Is he hot??? What's his name?" She asked shaking you.

"Well, uhm...I'm not gonna say whether or not I think he's hot, I like someone else, but his name is Hidan." You answered her.

"We need to go." Zetsu interrupted.

"This wasn't much of a mission." You said. "She's coming so willingly."

"Just like you did." Sasori said as he stepped out from behind a tree.

"Sasori? What are you doing here?" You asked confused.

"Leader-sama sent me here, he wanted me to make sure you were safe."

"But....she didn't try to hurt me." You answered.

"Yes, he knew she wouldn't argue. He wanted me to come to protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you from a village, or from someone who would want to hold you hostage." He finished.

You just stared blankly at him.

"I'm Ukisaki." She interrupted, holding her hand out to Sasori.

"I know who you are." He answered while just looking at her hand.

"You're supposed to shake it." You whispered to Sasori.

"I know." He said as he started to walk away.

Ukisaki lowered her hand while staring at the ground.

"It's okay, he's actually nice once you get to know him." You told her.

"Like I said before, we need to go." Zetsu interrupted once more.

"Okay okay fine." Ukisaki said.

You all started towards the base, talking about random things.

"Oh by the way Ukisaki, Pein is Saffron's." Sasori said with a smile.

"Who's Pein?" Ukisaki asked. "Oh and just call me Uki." She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment