Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 14

~INFO~
Read, I really hope you like it. Comment it please.
~~~~

'Knock 'Knock 'Knock

“C’mon in, I don’t care.” You heard Sasori say from inside the door.

You walk in and see that his room is surprisingly clean.

“So need something?” Sasori asked looking impatient.

“No, I just wanted to talk. I’m sorry, did I interrupt you?” You asked looking down to the puppet he was working on.

“Yeah sorta, but it’s okay.” He said politely.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, so…how have you been?” You asked while taking a seat on his bed.

“I’ve been good; I’ve just been busy working on my puppets for the mission Leader-sama is sending me on soon.”

“Oh okay. So show me how they work.” You said pointing to Sasori’s wooden friends.

“Well,” he started.
~~~~

“Well make your move.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, but if you don’t make your move soon then who knows. She could end up with Itachi, or Deidara or maybe even Hidan.” Konan said looking Pein dead in the eyes.

“I’m her leader, not her lover.” Pein argued back.

“Yeah but…don’t you wish you wish you were both?”

“This is going nowhere.” Pein said as he walked out of the room.

“Okay Leader-sama, but we all know that it is going somewhere!” Konan yelled at him.

“Who the hell are you yelling at?” Hidan said approaching Konan.

“Leader-sama.” She replied. “Hey can you do me a huge favor?” Konan asked with an evil grin.

“Ok?”

“What do you think about Saffron?”

“She’s hot as hell.” Hidan said with a smile. “But remember she’s Leader-sama’s.”

“Exactly.” Konan replied still grinning.

“Where is this going?” Hidan asked.

“Well it’s obvious Leader-sama likes her, so if we can make him jealous in front of Saffron who knows what he’ll admit.” Konan replied.

“Ahhh, so you want me to hit on Saffron in front of Leader-sama and see if he gets mad or shows any emotion?” Hidan asked.

“Exactly.” Konan said.

“Alright, I’m up for it.” Hidan responded.

“Alright, just don’t go too far. I don’t want you getting killed by Leader-sama.” Konan said.

“As if he could kill me.” Hidan said smiling.
~~~~

“And that’s how they work.”

“Oh, so cool!” You replied.

“Thanks.” Sasori said smiling.

“No problem.” You said returning the smile.

“So you like Leader-sama?” Sasori asked glancing up at you from his puppets then back down.

I guess there’s no use of hiding it anymore. You thought to yourself.

“Yes.” You admitted with a heavy sigh.

“Hey! Like I said before, everything’s gonna be okay.” Sasori said.

“Yeah, I guess.” You said. “I’m gonna go now. Bye Sasori.”

“Bye.”

You get up and left, it was getting late and you were ready for bed. You walked around the base saying ‘Goodnight’ to everyone. Then slipping into the bathroom you took a quick shower and put on your pajama’s. You walked out of the bathroom and slid into bed. You got comfortable and realized that there was something heavy lying beside you. You turn and see that Pein was already in bed. You stared at the muscles in his back. You were wishing he was facing you so you could see his face. You let out a small sigh and just stared at his back.

“Pein…” You whispered softly.

You traced the outline of his spine and shoulder blades, and the rest of his muscles with your finger.

“Perfection…” You whispered.

Pein smiled and fell asleep under your touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment