Friday, September 11, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 9

~INFO~
Okay so this is another short chapter. I didn't have much time to write it. But still the feedback and comments are good(:
~~~~~~~~~~

You started humming a song while you were on your way to Tobi's room. You were skipping and swinging your arms up and down. You skipped past everyone else who were standing around in another big room. Everyone stopped and stared at you as you skipped by humming. Konan let out a small giggle while the boys shook their heads.

"She reminds me too much of Tobi." Hidan said.

As you skipped past them you wondered why Itachi was so excluded from everyone else. You blew it off and kept skipping. You finally reached Tobi's room. You knocked on the door.

"What's the password??" Tobi asked.

Password? You thought.

"I'll kiss you!" You replied.

As soon as you said that you noticed Pein to your right. You blushed in nervousness. He had his eyebrow raised at your last comment. You giggled.

"You jealous?" You asked as you watched his exression drop. He glared at you.

"WHAT?!?!?" You hear Tobi yell. "I couldn't hear you!"

"I said I'll kiss you." You looked at Pein and put your finger to your lips and made the hush noise. His eyebrow found its way back up.

Tobi cracked the door.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Haha nahhh!" You yelled as you kicked the door open and stepped in.

"No Fair!" Tobi yells. "This is why I don't let people in my room, they're mean to me." He said sadly.

"Awh Tobi, you know I love you." You replied as you started to close the door. You heard Pein let out a small chuckle as he walked away. You smiled and closed the door.

"Awh that was mean." Tobi said.

You walked up to Tobi and reached for his orange mask. You gently moved the mask to the side only enough to see his lips. You put your lips evenly with his.

"No it wasn't." You whispered softly brushing lips with him.

You gently press your lips onto his then pulled away. You put his mask back in place and backed away and winked.

"Oh! Tobi is a good boy." He yelled. "But Leader-sama is gonna get mad!" He added.

"What do you mean? He doesn't care about me." You answered.

"That's not true!" Tobi started. "It's very obvious he likes you."

"Huh?"

"Before Sasori came to get you Leader-sama made it very clear that you were his, not ours. Or mine no matter how bad I want you."

"Awh Tobi!!" You yelled. You gave him a big and long hug.

"I'm so sorry Tobi, I didn't know that. But I just want to let you know that I only kissed you because I told you I would, and I tend to do as I say, and what I'm told."

"Yes Tobi knows, and Tobi understands!" He replied.

"Okay good." You said back smiling.

Before you knew it you and Tobi were lost in conversation, playing games, dancing, singing, and laughing. Time flew by.

"Well Tobi, I think I'm gonna hit the hay." You said.

"Okay, same here!" He replied.

You gave Tobi a hug and left his room. You walked down the hall thinking about if what Tobi said was true. You were nervous since it was your first night with Pein, alone, and in the same king size bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobi ->


No comments:

Post a Comment