Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 13

~INFO~
I hope you like it.
~~~~

"Well Pein, this is awkward." You said as you looked away and blushed.

"Yeah just a little." He answered back.

Still neither one of you moved. You stayed in Pein's arms for a little while longer.

"Awh look at the two love birds." Konan laughed as she approached you two. "C'mon Saffron, lets go have a little talk." Konan yanked you out of Pein's arms as you let out a small whine.

"Don't worry Pein, I'll return her to your arms safe and sound, literally I will." Konan added.

Pein rolled his eyes and walked off. Konan was pulling you down the hallway laughing. You weren't really walking so she had to pull you along. You kept looking back to watch Pein walk away. Before you knew it you were in Konan's room.

"GIRL TALK!" She yelled and broke you out of your trance.

"Oh huh? Haha sorry." You replied back.

"So spill it. You choose Pein as your little lover boy?" She asked with a huge smile.

"What makes you think that?" You asked looking away.

"Well considering the fact that you're still bright red, like you were when you were in his arms." Konan said laughing.

"Not true."

"Oh yes it is, I think it's cute that you like Pein. Does he like you back?" Konan asked.

"I doubt it."

"Why?"

"Well I mean he said he cared about me, and as the man he felt like he needed to protect me, but I don't think he meant in a loving way. And besides I don't want to mess up our relationship as friends. We just made up for what happened when I first got here. I'm not really aiming to ruin that." You said half-heartedly.

"Oh okay, so he does like you?" Konan asked obviously not getting the point.

You let out a small sigh.

"I wish."

"Ah ha! So you do like him!" Konan yelled.

"Konan keep it down! i dont want the rest of the guys to figure out, so far only Sasori knows...and you now."

"Oh Sasori knows? You told him before you told me? Jerk." Konan said with a small laugh.

"Haha and possibly Deidara." You added. "But I need to tell you something."

"Yes?" Konan asked.

"I have strong feelings for Pein, but...when I'm around Itachi I like him too. And I know that's terrible, but Itachi just has this aloof attitude that I love. I don't know what I'm getting into and I'm scared. if Pein does like me back, and he see's me make a wrong move towards Itachi because I can't keep my mind out of the gutter, I don't think I could take seeing Pein get upset or get mad. I don't want to go through that. I'm worried." You admitted.

"Ah, the basic love triangle. Well it's simple. If you know you might have a chance with Pein the stick with him. And it'll make it even easier if you know for a fact that Itachi doesn't like you. That way you wont have to worry about Pein and Itachi getting into an argument over you!"

"Yeah, you're right, and besides I wouldn't have gone through all of this just to let go of Pein. I know he's the one. Thanks Konan." You said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Woah wait, where are you going?" She asked making it obvious that she didn't want you to leave just yet.

"There's someone I need to talk to." You said and left.

Konan followed close behind you, but you didn't notice. You walked down the hallway till you found Itachi and walked up to him.

"Hey can we talk?" You asked.

Itachi just looked at you and nodded. You guys walked to a secluded area, with Konan listening in the doorway.

"So Itachi..." You started. "You don't like me right?" You asked.

"No." He answered almost immediatly.

"Okay good. Thanks Itachi." You said getting up and walking to the door. Konan stepped infront fo you.

"Wait, that's all you had to do?" Konan asked. "That's what was so important? You made that dramatic exit like you needed to go talk to Pein about your love for him, with the whole "There's someone I need to talk to." thing and make me really suspicious. And this is what you had to do? And you didn't even make it interesting, you got right to the point with the question too, thats no fun." Konan said.

You just laughed and walked away.

"I love you Konan." You said as you walked past her. Leaving her staring at Itachi in confusion.

"That woman." Itachi said. "She's so strange."

"Yeah." Konan agreed.

You walked aimlessly around the base, talking to Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi. You went with Tobi to go get something to eat, came back and sat around the base for a little while.

:Man is there anything else to do?" You asked.

"You could do Pein." Konan said with a laugh.

"Hahaha very funny Konan." You said sarcastically.

You both looked up and saw Pein standing in the doorway.

"Did you hear that?" Konan asked Pein.

"Yes." He said bluntly.

"Oh wow." You said nervously.

"Now what?" Konan asked.

"Uhm, I don't know." You said still sounding nervous.

"Oh wait I made Pein a promise." Konan said.

You and Pein both looked at her in confusion. Konan got up and grabbed you by the arm. She yanked you up from where you were sitting and pulled you to Pein. Konan let go of your arm and grabbed Pein's. She then set his arms around your waist and pushed you into him.

"There, safe and sound in your arms just as I promised." Konan said laughing.

All three of you just stood there. You were blushing and you were pretty sure Pein could feel the heat coming off of your face.

"Uhm, I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Bye guys!" You said as you let go of Pein and rushed past him.

"But you just ate!" Konan yelled after you.

You didn't listen and left Konan and Pein in the room.

They're probably gonna talk about me. You thought to yourself as you went to go talk to Sasori.

No comments:

Post a Comment