Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 11

~INFO~
Please Read.
~~~~

You mumbled something as you sat up. It was still dark but you realized that you were no longer outside.

"Ugh, where am I?" You spoke while rubbing the back of your head.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" A voice said angrily.

"Pein." You said shakily."Why did you come find me?" You asked. You were still looking around the room but it was too dark to see him.

"You could have been captured." He added.

"But I wasn't." You said as you looked to the left and saw the glow of his eyes.

"By me you were." He argued.

"Oh no." You said dripping sarcasm.

"Enough!" He yelled.

You jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry, but I had a lot on my mind and I needed to get away. I was gonna come back...maybe."

"Oh you had a lot on your mind like if you wanted to be with Tobi or Itachi?" He asked pissed off.

"Oh get over it Pein." You yelled. "Please tell me why you care exactly?"

"Because..." He said softly looking down at the ground. "I care about you, and don't ask me why because I don't even know the answer to that. You're my first female partner and as the man I feel as if I need to protect you in some way. I may come off as a heartless man, but I do have feelings." He said in a calm voice that didn't fit his appearance.

When your eyes finally adjusted you stood up and walked to the door. You looked back and gave Pein a warm and loving smile.

"Thank you.." You said as you opened the door and stepped out. You heard Pein let out a small sigh and you smiled. You needed to take a shower but you decided to wait till Pein left the room. You took five steps from the door and sat down in the hallway with your back against the wall, within thirty seconds Pein stepped out of the room and you looked up and to the left as he looked down and to the right. You just looked at each other until Pein walked away. You stood up and walked back into the room and got undressed. You walked bare and exposed to the bathroom, which you and Pein shared. You turned on the hot water and stepped in. You washed your whole body. From your hair all the way down to your toes. Once you were done you just stood in the shower letting the water hit your back leaving a red mark from the pressure.

I better leave some hot water for the rest of the boys, you thought as you turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment