Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 10

~INFO~
Read.
~~~~

You walked down the long dark and damp hallway, nervous as hell. You walk past the room where you and Itachi had the most awkward moment of your life. Itachi was still sitting in there, with the T.V. on. He looked like he was lost in thought. You stopped at the doorway and looked at him till he finally looked up from the television.

"I'm going to bed. Night." You said softly.

Itachi just stared at you.

"Look Itachi, I don't know if you just dont like new members, or just hate everyone, or your just in a bad mood, hell even if it's all three I want you to understand that if you need to talk to someone I'm here. I may not be the closest person to you, but I do care about you. I know about your past and I know that you've been through a lot. So please don't be afraid to show emotion." You said looking him straight in the eye.

"Goodnight." He replied back.

You sighed and walked off.

I can never help anybody. You thought to yourself. You walked aimlessly around for a little while, just to get your mind clear. You left the damp chilling area they lived in and stepped outside. You looked around letting the cool fall breeze hit your face. You saw a lake off in the distance and decided to go and relax by it on the shore. It was rocky with a little bit of mud and sand mixed together. You took a seat on a flat rock and relaxed. You set your feet on the muddy ground and wiggled your toes. The lake was a crystal blue color. But it was late so it mostly looked black since the sun was starting to set leaving the reflection of the tree's in the water behind. The lake was so big it looked like an ocean to you. The small waves that rolled in covered your feet and you shivered at how cold the water was. You watched the sun fully disappear behind the distant mountains.

"I've only been away fromt The Hidden Leaf Village for about 8 or so hours and I finally feel free." You said out loud hoping no one was listening.

The Leaf Village wasn't that bad but everyone always wanted you to do everything right. It started to take its toll on you.

I know, no, I hope no one misses me, I don't want to be hunted down like an animal. I just wanna be free, so I guess joining the Akatsuki was the best way. You thought. You smiled and sighed. You sat alone for a while and just listened to the sounds of the animals. You stared at the moon and realized just how pretty is was. You could hear fish jumping out of the water in the distance but you couldn't pin-point where they were, even though you didn't really care.

"It's beautiful huh?" You heard a voice say from behind you.

"Well well Hidan, I didn't know you had a soft side." You joked.

"Yeah yeah." He replied back. 'I'm usually not the type but ever since I joined the Akatsuki, this is my favorite plaxe to relax and get away from it all." Hidan said taking a seat next to you.

"C'mon Hidan." You said. "You practice Jashin, you don't like relaxing or beautiful lakes." You said laughing.

"True." He admitted. "But I came out here to warn you." He also admitted.

"Warn me about what?" You asked getting serious.

"Well we ALL heard that you kissed Tobi." Hidan said smiling.

"What?" You said nervously. "I did no such thing." You added.

"Oh hush." He said. "Tobi told us." He added.

"Him and his big mouth." You mumbled underneath your breath.

"Even Pein knows. He's pissed." Hidan said slowly.

You stood up, having enough.

"That's it!" You yelled. "He yells at me, gives me death glares, and hates if you come within five feet of him!" You said, your voice getting angrier and louder. "For the last time, he doesn't like me! I don't see why everyone is acting like he does! And telling me that he does! I mean fuck, he doesn't own me!!!! I can do whatever the hell I wanna do! If I wanted to I would go with Itachi. He many not show a lot of emotion but that makes for less yelling!"

"Well then maybe youo should try showing no emotion." Hidan said slowly scooting over.

"I'm sorry Hidan." You said softly.

"Haha! It's okay. But you really neet to get everything worked out with Pein." He added.

"Yeah I know."

With that Hidan got up aad left. You sat back down and thought long and hard about what you were going to do. You stood up and started walking not really sure of where you were going to go.

Forget Pein and the damn king size bed. You thought to yourself. I wonder how many women he's had in that bed. This thought made you angry and you stormed off int he opposite direction of the Akatsuki base. You didn't want to stay there tonight. You weren't even sure you wanted to stay there at all. You were mad that it was love at first sight. You never believed in that junk. You're mad that you were so willing to give up your innocence to a man you just met.

"I WANT OUT!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

~Pein's P.O.V~
~~~~
I hear Saffron scream something from outside. I walk outssde and look all around and don't see her.

"Fuck." I said angrily.
~~~~

You kept walking further and further from the base, not knowing if you were gonna come back. But you did know that you needed to cool off. You walked till it felt like you were about to collapse. You sat down, not knowing how far away from the base you were and not caring. You passed out underneath a tree, the last thing you remembered was the sound of wolves howling in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment