Monday, August 3, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

~INFO~
You're outside at the training grounds with Kakashi.
~~~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to practice anymore Kakashi! We've been at it for hours on end! You can't be serious?!"

"I am serious, and I want you to stay here and practice, you need to work more on your jutsu anyway, take this seriously Saffron." Kakashi answered in a lethargic tone.

"You always make everything sound so boring!" you yelled back at him.

Kakashi now seemed to be getting very agitated decided to make a move to prove to her that she needed to practice more.

"Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" you heard Kakashi yell, in a flash you were chin deep within the earth.

"You little...just wait till I get out of here! This is no way to treat a lady!" you screamed as Kakashi walked away proving his point.

Hours later you were free, and yet again practicing. You threw a couple of Kunai at a tree, didn't miss once.

"I guess I should just get this over with." You murmered beneath your breath.

"CHIDORI!" you awakened the chidori that Kakashi decided to teach you, learning that you could control all elements.

You charged at the tree in front of you, and of course split it right in half in a split second. You backed away from the tree taking a deep breath.

"Well that's that." You stated as you started to walk away. Only hearing clapping from behind you.

"Who's there?!?" You yelled as you turned to face the opposite direction.

"Calm down, calm down." A warm voice replied. "I'm not here to cause any harm. Promise."

"Show yourself!" You ordered.

"No." The man with the warm voice simply replied.

"Well...why not?"

"Haha, just kidding." The man walked out of the shadows. He had red hair, it was short but kind of messy. He was cute, but nothing that interested you. You saw he was wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it.

"Akats-" You screamed, only to have a hand wrapped around your mouth.

"How did yo-?" You mumbled trying to break free of his grip.

He finally let go and walked in front to face you.

"That was so fast..." You stated.

"Yes I know." He replied. "But we aren't here to talk about speed. I'm going to have to ask you to please come with me." He replied.

"And what if I don't?" you answered back with a smart-ass tone.

"Oh you will, and besides I hate keeping people waiting, lets go." He demanded.

"Oh no I won't." You replied back.

"Look...uhh...well...please?" He was finally able to spit out. "I hate being polite, but I was asked to do whatever it takes to bring you back with me. That includes you being unharmed, so I need you to please come with me."

"Address your name." You ordered.

"Sasori." The warm voice answered.

"Well I'm Saffron." You replied.

"I know who you are!"

"Then why are we addressing names?" you asked.

"Whaaa?...You're the one who told me to address my name. Look I'm not in the mood to get confused so please just come with me." Sasori asked looking irratated.

"Well you expect me to just leave my village?" You asked looking confused.

"Well...yeah, I guess so..." Sasori replied back.

"Fine whatever." You stated bluntly.

"Huh?" He said looking confused. "You just said you didn't want to come." Sasori stated.

"Yes I know what I said."

"Then why did yo-...uhh never mind forget it, I don't have time for these games, let's go!" Sasori nearly yelled, clearly pissed.

You just chuckled in amusement.

"Do I need to bring anything?" You asked.

"No. Just your body." He replied sarcastically.

"Don't get sarcastic punk." You stated angrily.

"Shut up, lets go."

"No. I changed my mind. I'm not going anywhere until you apologi- ahhh!" You screamed as you felt him fling you over his shoulder.

"This is no way to treat a lady."

"We're not in bed." He said with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean? And put me down!" You spat out at him.

"That means I don't have to treat you like a lady unless you're in my bed, understand?" He said still smirking.

"PERV! PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed. You started to kick till he grabbed a hold of you legs so you were unable to move them.

"Women. They always have something to say, don't they?" He stated as he started to walk away.

You had more questions, like what you were going to tell the others, and how long you would be gone for, and what he wanted in the first place. But you decided to keep that to yourself, not wanting to irritate him anymore. Even though you were never a big fan of The Hidden Leaf Village, and you found the Akatsuki quite amazing, you always kept that to yourself, and followed the ninja way. You never wanted to cause any trouble. But with your luck trouble follows you everywhere, so you just sat back and enjoyed the bumpy ride.

"Can you put me down please, I will walk the rest of the way thank you very much." You said a couple of hours later, with your stomach starting to hurt because of his shoulder.

"Fine." He said gently putting you down.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Saffron-chan." He said politely.

What's with him? He's acting to nice. You thought to yourself.

"Please don't say chan after my name, I don't like feeling like I'm better than anybody else, please just call me Saffron." You said.

"Very well Saffron." He said. "Well it looks like we're here." He stated.

"Who are those guys standing out front?" You asked.

It looked like one was checking you out, and it wasn't very appealing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sasori -->


No comments:

Post a Comment