Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

~INFO~
READ.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Please follow me." The man said simply.

There's no way you could say no to him.

"Oh..Okay." You said blushing.

He saw you blush and he smiled. The man led you into their hide-out. You followed him through dark tunnels. It sorta seemed like a cave to you.

'Uhm, what's your name?" You asked politely. You could sense his chakra. It was incredible, you knew he was someone you didn't want to mess with.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"Well I mean, to me it does.""

"Why is that?' He replied.

"Well, everyone else has told me their name." You stopped and stood still. "And I just want to know your name, but I guess you don't have to tell me if you don't wanna." You stated as innocently as possible.

"No everyone hasn't." He stopped walking as well. "You've only met three people, Zetsu, Sasori, and Deidara."

"You mean there is more people?" You asked.

"Well you should know that." He turned around to face you and walked closer. You too were barely touching and you couldn't help but blush. He noticed you blushing yet again and smiled, his smile was perfect.

"According to our information you know quite a bit about us." He informed you.

"Well, The Hidden Leaf Village only has information on Akatsuki members they've fought in battle." You replied.

"Ahh...I see."

"Yeah."

"Pein." He stated bluntly.

"What?" You asked confused.

"That's my name, Pein. You asked didn't you?"

"Oh right, yes. Uhm, I like that name."

~~~~
Pein's P.O.V
She sure is a looker, but I can't let her get to me, I'm the leader of Akatsuki. I don't mess around with women. I have more important things to do. But why is she getting to me? I've never felt this way before. But she looks fantastic. I'm loving her outfit. That's something I'd love to see on the floor next to my bed. I need to stop thinking like this. This has never happened before. It's probably just lust, but a part of me tells me it's not. But it can't be love, no way...we just met.
~~~~

"Thank you, lets go." Pein said sternly.

"Okay." You said

~~~~
Saffron's P.O.V
Wow. He's so beautiful. I want to touch him.
~~~~

You gently reached for Pein's hand. You found it and gripped it tight.

"What are you doing?!?" He stopped and turned to look at you. He glared at you with his grey eyes. It wasn't a pleasant look but you couldn't help but giggle.

"What's so damn funny?" Pein asked angrily.

"You have soft hands!" You replied.

Pein just grunted and continued walking, he grabbed a hold of you hand and didn't let go. You wondered why he didn't let go if he was so mad. But you didn't ask.

~~~~
Pein's P.O.V
You have soft hands Saffron, but like I could admit that to you, it would make me come across as weak. I can't have that.
~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pein -->

1 comment: