Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Pein brought you to two big black doors with a red trim. He opened the doors and you both stepped in. He released himself from your grasp and walked to one side of the desk and sat down in a big black leather chair.

"Take a seat as well." He softly spoke. It now looked like he was lost in thought.

You took a seat in one of the blood red leather chairs on the opposite side of the desk.

"Why is everything red and black?" You asked.

"Well, I should be asking you the same thing." Pein replied.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well take a look at your outfit, hair, and eyes." He replied.

"Oh hahaha, riiiiightttt." You said. "So what's all this about?" You asked growing suspicious.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush." He placed his hands on the black desk. "We want you in Akatsuki. Your skills are just too good to pass up."

"My skills aren't all I'm good at." You said biting you lip.

~~~~
Saffron's P.O.V
What did I just say? I'm usually not like this. Now I really am starting to act like a tease. I need to stop.
~~~~

"Ahaha cute." Pein answered.

"Get used to it." You replied.

"Will do." He answered.

"Good."

"So are you in or out?" He asked.

"Out." You answered, you were dying to see his reaction.

"I see." He said calmly. "You'll be paired with me." He said bluntly.

"I'M IN!" You yelled.

Pein chuckled and sat back in his chair.

"Why a change of heart?"

"Well, I, uhh, well, actually, I-"

"I get it." He cut you off. "I'm just glad you changed your mind. We need you around here."

He walked to one side of the room. He picked up a cloak, a ring, and a hat.

"You're required to wear these at all times, except the hat. Understood?"

"Yes sir." You answered.

~~~~
Saffron's P.O.V
This isn't going to be like me. But I wanna see what he does. Here goes nothing.
~~~~

You decided to mess with the boy. You started to undress with him standing only 2 feet away. Your pants hit the ground and you saw his eyes grow wide. He followed your pants to the ground then looked back up at you in disbelief. You started to untie your shirt from the front. Luckily for him you weren't wearing a bra. But before you could fully untie it he grabbed your hands to stop you.

"What are you doing?" He asked still in disbelief.

"Well Leader-sama you said to wear these at all times, and I wasn't." You said as you pointed to the cloak and ring laying on the floor next to his feet.

"Yes but I meant on top of your clothes."

"Oh, well help me get re-dressed Leader-sama. Please?" You asked with your finger in your mouth.

~~~~
Saffron's P.O.V
This is too much fun.
~~~~

"Ugh." Pein moaned heavily as he bent down to grab your pants that were still wrapped around your ankles. He pulled them up to your hips and tied the strings together at the waist.

"Thanks sweetie!" You said happily.

~~~~
Pein's P.O.V
I gave in. Weak.
~~~~

"Sweetie?!?...Never mind forget it. Finish tying your shirt and follow me to our room."

"OUR ROOM?!?!?!?" You shouted?

"Yes, ours." Pein agreed.

Pein started to walk off. You finished tying your shirt, grabbed your things and ran out the door after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saffron -->

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that was pure genius!!! Lovin it!

    ReplyDelete