Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Romance ~Pein Love Story~ Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

~INFO~
You're outside the Akatsuki hide-out with Sasori, Deidara, and Zetsu.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is that multi-colored guy staring at me?" you asked getting creeped out.

"Oh, that's just Zetsu. He's probably just thinking about how yummy you look." Sasori replied.

"Y-Yummy??" You asked. "What do you mean by yummy?"

"Yummy, you know as in tasty." Sasori answered in a bored tone. "Zetsu over there is a cannibal." He said with a smile growing on his face.

A cannibal? You thought to yourself. This place is creepy. I wonder what else is here.

"Suprised, un?" A voice broke you out of your trance. "I'm Deidara, nice to meet you, un." Deidara said reaching out his hand. Waiting for you to shake it.

You gladly reached out to shake his hand. Well at least they have cute boys here you thought. You shook his hand only to feel something wet wipe across the palm of your hand. You jerked away.

"What was that?!?" You screamed as you jumped back.

"What was what, un?" Deidara asked.

"Why is your hand wet?"

"Oh haha, checky!" Deidara said like a little boy as he held up both hands to show you his palms. Two tongues flew out of both hands.

"I have mouths on my hands." Deidara said.

'WICKED!!!" You yelled as you started to mess with his hands.

"Uhm, really, un?" Deidara asked. "Everyone else always screams and runs." He admitted.

"Well I'm not everyone else." You replied. "But you're also cute, so that makes up for it." You said.

Deidara blushed, you just giggled.

"Yeah as a matter of fact..Hey wait a second! Stop getting me side-tracked!!!!" You yelled randomly.

Sasori and Deidara bothed jumped back, with their eyes wide.

"Now why am I here?" You asked angrily, raising your voice. "I didn't just ride here on this guys shoulder for 2 hours and walk for 3 just to come meet a cannibal and play with some guys hands, now I demand to know why I'm here!"

"Now now, calm yourself. You'll find out why in a second." A calm deep voice answered you. You looked to your right to see who answered you. Your jaw dropped and your heart skipped a beat. He was gorgeous.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Deidara -->


No comments:

Post a Comment